Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"No money = No love" ??!

it's a rainy day, again...I always felt that i m lonely, even though i m with a bunch of friends at a time..


Today, i went to attend an interview @ an Pharmaeutical factory <> which located @ jalan meru..I was interviewed by-->The Maintenance Manager -- Mr.Pan..He told me that a Diploma cert employee get only 1000 basic, hw much do i expect? speechless.. there Fore, i was offered by 700$ basic per month (exclude allowances)... The position that he offered is to join their maintenance goup and be a technician..mean while, i have to start all over from 0.. thats why i get such low basic salary.. ==Mr Pan said that , this job is quite tough, sometimes need to OT until midnite, but sometimes can just lepak around and ntg to do, working days is Monday - Friday, 8-5, and ahh.. Every Saturday need to work OT , 8-5pm too... he bet i couldnt last over 2 months.. sounds like challenging me.. @@ well, i accepted his offer at last.. Not bcuz of his challenge, nor the *HIGH* salary pay... its bcuz i wanna shut my mum's mouth, keep on blaming me avday stay at home ntg to do.. my god, mummy, i also got work ok? even though i din have a job, i also go work part time @ station 1 lar.. Please, I need some space..
2 days ago, i was chatting with some1.. she broke up with her bf, and then she said, "he always no money no car, i also dunno why i wan 2getha with him.." she tried to convince me that:" No money,No love.." I quite disagree abt that,


What do y'all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment